- Benefit maximum of all available tax benefits for the end of 2016.
- If you have optimized your spending, an investment diamond is a good alternative.
December is an important month for the tax next year. You can give yourself a Christmas present by reducing the amount you owe to the tax authorities through a number of additional expenditure. To benefit of a tax reduction, you must pay the amounts in 2016. There are several expenses that are stimulated by a tax benefit.
- Retirement savings: make sure you have paid the maximum amount of 940 euros.
- Deposit at least 40 euros to a registered charity as Fight against Cancer or Amnesty International. For donations you are entitled to a tax reduction of 45 percent.
- Whoever wants a safe investment, can invest in development funds that provide micro-credits to small businesses in developing countries. You must subscribe to at least 380 euros in shares and keep them at least five years. In return you will receive a tax credit of 5 percent of the amount invested.
- Buy service vouchers for 2017. The vouchers will be included for your tax return in 2017, while you have to wait a year longer for purchases after New Year.
- Pay bills for nurseries, childminders, out of school care… this year. If you wait until after New Year with the payment, you must wait until 2018 before you can include the cost in your tax return.
- Brussels living bonus will be abolished from January 1, 2017. If you still want to enjoy this tax benefit for a mortgage loan, the loan must be concluded before the 1st of January.
An investment diamond under the Christmas tree
If you have already optimized your spending, an investment diamond is a great alternative.
A diamond is a secure saving plan. It is ideal for the diversification of the investment portfolio and will always retain its value due to the limited supply and high demand. Investment diamonds are very stable and are hardly influenced by all the crises of the past 50 years. This allows that the supply remains stable. The rarity of diamonds is maintained by control of the diamond mines.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our investment specialists.